Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


So this was a family night carving activity we did with Joel and Devon and their kids. The little pumpkin is Ryder's, middle one is Noah's and far right is Griffin's. It was fun but now the cows will get the best of them, chomp chomp.


For Halloween we did dress up, the kids and I atleast. Then we went to our ward trunk or treat and a family Halloween party. I was a bee again, (three years ago I was a bee and Noah was in the costume Griffin is in) It was fun the kids love candy and sugar! Wonder where they get that??

2 comments:

Jacklyn said...

Oh that looks like so much fun, You are a cuter bee than I was last year, I had the big belly under that cute striped thing haha. I wish we were there, I miss LaGrande

Elizabeth C said...

Cute looks like you guys had a fabulous Halloween!