Friday, December 5, 2008

My handsome prince

The above pictures tell the story. Dont take away my comb or I'll freak out!


Ryder just being his cool self. He really is a good boy, I think he is pretty mellow. I am greatful for babies and for the opportunity I have to raise these little guys. Being a mom is the most wonderful blessing. I am thankful for our sweet little family and for a most perfect Husband. Did I telly you I have the best Husband in the world? Yep, I do. I love our little family and am truly blessed.












4 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Elise, I am so glad you found me! It is fun to see the pictures of your boys, I can't believe you have all boys!!! FUn! They are so cute, of course. I would love to play volleyball when we come home, we are coming around new years. I will have to get a hold of you. I heard you guys got a house, isn't that fun. Sounds like everything is going great for you, that is so good to hear!

The Family Rasheed said...

Yeah, he is sooo cute, but given the parents he would have to be!!!

Jacklyn said...

Elise I am so glad that our kids are going to be ok with arranged marriages cause Lily and Ryder are getting married! by the way thanks for the card!

Elizabeth C said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! We're almost moved in to our house (it will happen in a few weeks!) So when we are, we'd love to have you guys over for a play date!