Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where does time go??


I will never as long as I am alive, get over how fast time goes by. I remember so vividly bringing this little boy, our first born, home from the hospital. There is something so magical about your first pregnancy and first born (I'll skip the whole delivery memory) that I can't help but be sad when I think about our first baby growing up so quickly. Noah will be 5 this July and I just dont know how this all happens so fast. Somedays could not be over fast enough, but mostly I really, truly love getting to be home with my three little rascals. I could have never imagined the feelings of motherhood without going through them. Each day I get to spend with my sons is another day treasured, I am so blessed to be their Mother. I love my boys so much and they enrich my life endlessly.




2 comments:

Jacklyn said...

k seriously I could swear that those are new pics. I feel like noah is still like 2 years old. I hear yah I just want to push pause...

The Family Rasheed said...

You know I was just thinking th esame thing. Last night I watched Father of the Bride and it made me realize that it won't be long before Aysia is getting married and having babies. It really made me stop and think about how I need to ficus more on the good things she does instead of being irritated by all the irritating things she does. Life does go by way too fast.