Sunday, August 2, 2009

Soccer season 2009

Noah played soccer this summer, for a Union County, aged 4-6 league. We traveled all over, from Union to Elgin and Imbler to Cove and we had games here in La Grande too. Season actually is over next week, but I figure I will just post now. Heidi Ho is the name of his team and they are all pretty young and inexperienced. Noah just cant seem to get into the game, he just runs around always smiling, sometimes getting the ball, missing a couple goals here and there. He seems to have no interest to "steal" the ball from anyone and says, "Mom I am bored of soccer, why dont you just sign me up for Football?" Anyways, til next year, soccer good ridance!

3 comments:

The Family Rasheed said...

He looks so cute! I am really over soccer too! I can't wait for the final game!!!

dcscrivy said...

that is hilarious, already preferring the head beating. Funny, he is so cute and looks just like a little Myer.

Arrington's said...

He looks so old! I love little kid soccer does any of them really know what they're doing?!?!