Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No luck






Griffin sums up our recent photo shoot. We have no luck when it comes to family photos. I always sit in "awe" when I see all your adorable little family photos. Mine, well we never do them because I know how awful I am at photos, and then put three boys in the picture and good luck getting any one shot with us all looking decent. The day we did our pictures was day one of swine flu for our family. So I am blaming the flu on these ones.



This was picture retake day, and I like more of these ones then the flu day.




Ryder did the best photos, he was the one to shock me the most. I did not think he would give a good smile, but that he did on pretty much all of his. I love this little boy!





Their eyes give it away. They look like ill kids, but memories huh?










A special thanks to my good friend Brittney, who is an amazing photographer by the way. She is my sweet friend and she was ever so kind to agree to all of this. She probably regrets it, ha ha, but she was awesome and really tried hard to get us some good pictures. Little did she know what unphotogenic people she was about to photo shoot. I bet you will never forget us. You're the BEST Britt, thanks for everything!!



5 comments:

dcscrivy said...

I think they turned out great! My kids are not cooperative at all for pictures. I am sorry that you had to go through the swine flu, we have been lucky so far and have avoided it.

Jacklyn said...

I feel the exact same way as you. It seems that everyone elses pics always turn out perfect but not mine...I think you all look adorable and I can't believe that you have 3 such big boys, soo fun.

The Family Rasheed said...

those are all sooo cute!

Em and Tom said...

I feel the same way when it comes to the family pictures. The "fun" shots always go great, but when all of us get together for the posed family shot my bestest friend photographer ends up having to photo shop different heads into it! Oh well it makes for good memories right?

Arrington's said...

When they have as cute of faces as your boys it doesn't matter they pull it off. I love your family!