Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ryder has such sweet older brothers and they love him very much.
I often look at my 3 sons in amazement and find it hard to believe that Rich and I were apart of something so beautiful. Having children is one of the most amazing experiences I think we go through in life. After all is said and done I will always miss the birth of another new born baby. Call me crazy, but so innocent and perfect is the life of a new little one. I'll forever cherish these special memories of my children's beginnings. Ryder still has his pretty jaundice glow, pink with a hue of yellow. He is finally on the mends, we do not have to get his blood checked anymore, yeah!!!!
Ryder and Auntie Lissette. Aren't they adorable?

1 comment:

Rose said...

Elise he is too cute- I miss that stage, but then again NO I don't. Take care and give them big kisses to those sweet boys.