Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ryder Scott




Here I am 36 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This was taken the day I got hospitalized. I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and then I was induced. Even though the road to delivery was rough, no epidural and 2-1/2 hours later, Ryder came into the world healthy and happy as ever. He weighed 7lbs 8oz, and was 20.5" long. Ryder Scott has his Daddy's middle name and he resembles both Noah and Griffin. His brother's love him and I just can't kiss him enough. I love having another boy, 3 little boys make our family full of life and energy.

2 comments:

Arrington's said...

Oh my goodness he is beautiful!!! Seriously i want to hold him so bad. I hope your doing well, i've wanted to call you but thought i would wait a little while. Im in Canada so i'll call you when i get back.Hope all is well and congratulations!

Rose said...

are you kidding me is that how big you got???