Thursday, February 5, 2009

Griffin is 3!

I know, I know it is about time remcilmoil had a new post. The good news, we just got high speed internet. I will be blogging regularly now, I promise. So what has been going on with us? Well my little Griffy just turned 3 on January 12 and I can't believe it. He is such a three year old too. What does that mean? Well lets just say he never was a terrible two year old, but boy does he make life fun and challenging now. Anyways, I do love him soooo much and he is my little cuddle bug and always has been. So enjoy pics of his third b-day. Notice his three cakes? Ha ha, I guess we started a new tradition however old you are that is how many cakes you get. Not really, its kinda a long story He loves his new train table Grandma and Grandpa McIlmoil. Ryder and Noah also love to play with it, Ryder goes crazy for the train that drives around and around, its fun to watch him.









2 comments:

Jacklyn said...

oh I can't believe little Griff is 3. Sweet cake though I wish we were there

The Family Rasheed said...

The TMNT cake is so great! Did you make it?? I am sure you did!