Thursday, February 5, 2009

Three Amigos

My three boys seem to really be good friends. Noah is the care taker of them all. He always helps Ryder and he always lets me know when Griffin is up to no good. Griffin loves his big brother. He always asks, "Is Noah coming home now?" like every ten minutes when Noah is at preschool. Griffin loves to play with Noah and vise versa. Ryder, well he just loves to follow his big brothers around. And he likes to climb on them when they wrestle on the floor. Very cute, who couldn't love three sons?
This is my most favorite gift ever. I got this for Christmas from Rich and you cant tell very good, but the boys birthstones are the jewels. My husband is so thoughtful. I love him too much.




6 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Elise,
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! :) They are so darn cute! And way to go Rich on the necklace, I love it! ;)

Derrinda said...

Cute boys LuLu! They are getting so big. I wish that we were closer so that the cousins could play together more. Love ya!

Jacklyn said...

I'm so glad you finally got your necklace I have yet to get my bracelet. And those pics are so cute, I need to come visit

The crazy chaos I call life... said...

AWWW look at those three.. how the heck do you get them to sit there and actually look at the camera at the same time? I only have two kids and can never get a decent picture! You must really crack the whip! hahahaha :)

The Family Rasheed said...

You do have some handsome little guys! It is so cute to see your children playing together and loving one another. it just makes the heart melt! You necklace is awesome! That rich is a great guy!!!

p.s. tel Rich that Aqeel got his sub license so he can sub for Rich when he needs to take a day off work!!! You can tell Joel also!

Arrington's said...

I must say I don't think there is anything cuter then three boys! You can tell they each have their own little personality I love it.