Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cowboys

It goes a little something like this....Once there was a guy who had a passion for working around his cattle. Just give him a herd to work, he's in heaven. A time to escape from life's stress I suppose, he lets it all go when he's out on the farm. And his sons, well they are heading down that path. Can't you see the look in his boys' eyes? Hard workers, it's all about the passion and realizing what makes you happy. I can't help but admire these men, hey I love them to pieces. They are my one and only cowboys.
I love to watch these boys out working. Something about a hard working man, coming home smelling like cow manuare, covered in hay and pokey sheet grass, with his two little sons following behind him, makes me smile and fall in love all over again. (But, by the way, I hate the smell of cow poop!)







5 comments:

Jacklyn said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. And I love Griffin's face in the first pic...Priceless

dcscrivy said...

Man, I miss the country-small town life. I love that the little men want to be just like Daddy, so sweet. Can't wait now for my visit home to the "farm" for a little horse action and cow manure myself!

Arrington's said...

Ah I can't wait for Track to get older and follow Matt around like that it's so cute. Your boys are adorable..we still need a girl in the mix but I can honestly say your pictures make three boys look like nothing but FUN!
PS. my dress had so much static in it that when I stood up, it all bunched up and clung to my butt exposing me from my butt down! ahhhh

The Family Rasheed said...

cutest cowboys ever, elise!!!

Jacklyn said...

Hey I got your card a couple of days ago and LOVED i'm sorry I didn't write sooner. It made me tear up I miss you!!