Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMSI

So at OMSI upstairs they have this huge room that is designed especially for children ages 3-7 This is the sandbox area and of course Noah and Griffin loved it. They also had this little part with "baby" toys and such, and Ryder had a good time in the pool of balls. It was short lived though, because a little boy with a really runny green slimy nose was sucking on all the balls. Hey, maybe that is why Ryder is sick right now, hummmm....Noah in the sandbox area having a fun time. Alexis made a playdough tree cookie for me. Isnt she sweet?
And Auntie Karen and cute little Hunter gave me a sweet smile for the camera, we miss you guys!!

Spring break went by so fast and here it is April already! So we got to go to Grandma and Grandpa McIlmoil's (Rich's parents) and we all had a really good time. It is nice to get out of this town for awhile. The boys got to spend time with their uncles and aunts and cousins and it was really nice to get to see everyone. Including my new nephew (no, I did not get a photo of him, oops) Emmerson, who was born on my B-day March 16 and I was so excited that he was. He is adorable. So all of us met at OMSI one day and what an exciting place. You could spend all day their with the kids and wouldnt get bored. Just bring some food, we got hungry and had to leave to eat. I am glad we got to take the boys there, they had so much fun.











5 comments:

Tara & Stephen said...

how hun!! I can not tell you how excited I am to move out there so we can see you guys more often.

Tara & Stephen said...

By the way hun is suppose to be fun you would think I would proof read before I hit the publish button.

Jacklyn said...

It looks like tyou guys had so much fun. Cute pic of Karen I miss her. Also thanks for your comments about em, your the best

Arrington's said...

Good times had by all. I miss you guys.. It looks like I'm copying everything Jacklyn said but I promise I didn't even read hers until mine was done...promise

The Family Rasheed said...

That looks like a great place!