Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Before......After






Here is what the addition looks like now. It is all sided and a new roof (along with the rest of our house) and if you could not tell, they framed in the old french doors with a window and put a sliding glass door into the new family room. We are in the making of a concrete patio outside the sliders.
This is how I have been living these last few weeks, in a mess, and yes I am a mess too!


Rich tearing out my old kitchen cabinets. It was such a mess here this last weekend and I still wont have appliances until Oct. 7, but I really can't complain, the outcome is beautiful and I LOVE my new cabinets. They are made of maple and our countertops will be a brown/black marble looking formica. I will definately be posting when those are done this weekend. I am so loving my new cabinets!




















Notice if you will, my green color next to the old paint, the lighter green color. Isn't that funny? I think I will stick with green, but I need to pick a new shade, the maple cabinets make my green paint look like split pea soup.




5 comments:

Sharae said...

That looks soooo awesome! I love your kitchen...i'm so jelous! You better do a house warming party or something so we can all come see!

Chong said...

Wow, nice work! That must be exciting for you guys. Its always nice to get more space and new things. We are going from 500 square ft to 1500! Anyway, looks good.

The Perry Family said...

Woohooo! Looks like you are finally on the tail end of things. Can't wait to come and see the new digs!!!

The Family Rasheed said...

looks awesome!!!

Jacklyn said...

Yayyy it looks awesome Elise! I wish I could come and do a dance with you on the new floor!!! Miss ya