Monday, October 5, 2009

The New ME!

Ryder's first haircut! Grandma Keri was kind enough to cut his hair this weekend. It was just time and I absolutely LOVE it. He does look more grown up and it makes me sad, but too many people thought my baby boy was my sweet, adorable little girl. I will miss those blonde curly locks. He is sure growing up way too fast. This little boy has such a sweet, fun, contagious, and energetic personality. We love Ryder to pieces and I just cant get enough of him. You look so cute with your new hair Ryder!!





4 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Oh, so cute! Your boys look so much like your side of the fam, that is fun. I love Easton's big boy haircuts, they are just adorable. Looks like your house is coming along really good too, that is exciting!

Sharae said...

His haircut is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks! It's sad when they grow up so fast though! Your family is so adorable!

The Family Rasheed said...

Oh I do love the cut, but will miss those sweet curls!!!

The Perry Family said...

Wow! At first I thought I was looking at a picture of Griffin! With the new haircut they look just like each other. What a brave mama you are....